- Official UAB
- Credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Course begins on 05/10/2021
Beginning of the pre-enrolment period 20/04/2021
See the calendar
- Places: 40 places
Price: €46.11 per credit (Specialisation in Non-formal Education) and €28.82 per credit (Specialisation in Formal Education) (EU citizens and non-EU holding a Spanish residence permit). 2020/21 Academic year.
€66 per credit (non-EU citizens who do not hold a Spanish residence permit). 2021/22 Academic year.
- Language: Catalan (80%) and Spanish (20%).
- Mode: Classroom-based learning
Faculty of Education
Are you keen on improving the attention given to individuals and their needs within our current society? The official master's degree in Educational Psychology prepares you to work with people from an interdisciplinary perspective with the aim of improving the needs detected in formal and non-formal educational contexts.
Do you like working with children, young people and adults in risk of social exclusion? This master's degree will allow you to diagnose and evaluate their needs to help find the most adequate inclusion processes.
We have years of experience in the field; the UAB was the first university to offer courses in Educational Psychology.
At the UAB, you will also find research groups that are directly connected with the field of education psychology and related contexts.
The master's degree's specialisation in Formal Education qualifies you to work in the educational guidance specialisation within secondary school centres. The specialisation in Non-formal Education will provide you the tools needed to work in inclusive, non-formal education contexts.
Depending on your bachelor's degree, you will be able to choose from the following career options:
in formal contexts:
- Educational psychology counselling departments and offices
- University education counselling
- Specialised education services
- Residential and teaching centres
- Centres for the disabled
in non-formal contexts:
- Public employment services
- Public administration information and consultancy services
- Vocational training centres and training consultancies
- Support for labour market integration services
- Special employment centres
- Human resource consultancies and departments
- Educational and social foundations