Ideal student profile
To be admitted to the master's degree you must hold an official university qualification from a member state of the European Higher Education Area, or a qualification valid for admission to master's degree courses in the country in which it was obtained.
Solve problems in new or little-known situations within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to the field of study.
Communicate and justify conclusions clearly and unambiguously to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
Continue the learning process, to a large extent autonomously.
Integrate knowledge and use it to make judgements in complex situations, with incomplete information, while keeping in mind social and ethical responsibilities.
Use acquired knowledge as a basis for originality in the application of ideas, often in a research context.
Choose, design and apply methodological strategies for scientific research in audiovisual communication and product development.
Conceive, plan, and lead academic and/or professional research projects in audiovisual and advertising communication, applying criteria of quality, equality and ethical and social responsibility.
Identify and understand the main phenomena that affect industries, policies, audiovisual and advertising content and their reception.
Apply validated models of content analysis, policy evaluation, audience response surveys and analysis of audiovisual and advertising sector industries.
Critically analyse the theories and analysis models of audiovisual and advertising communication.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams in varying environments.
- Plan tasks in accordance with the human resources, tools and time available so as to optimise performance.
- Seek out information in the scientific and technological context and learn practical ICT skills.
- Analyse research results to obtain new products or processes, assessing their industrial and commercial viability with a view to transferring them to society.
- Take decisions and accept responsibility for their consequences.
- Demonstrate an attitude awake, innovative and analytical in relation to the research questions
- Develop the ability to evaluate sex- and gender-based inequalities and design solutions